Employee's can preform daily clock and job costing functions from the essTouch Series as well as accessing employee self-service feature on the clock.
Empower Your Employees
Employees have access to on-screen graphical scheduling at dedicated employee kiosks, or any workstation with access to the server on which TimeTrak resides.
Employees may make requests to take Benefit Time such as vacation and comp time, review the status of requests pending, view current available hours and uncommitted hours (available less committed), and leave denied requests on hold pending a change in another employee's schedule. SchedTrak even permits employees to sell off benefit time..
With the Self-Service features available on the Model 900, employees can view their Time Card, Hours, Benefit Time and Schedule information from any time clock.
Employees can also scroll backwards to view prior periods hours, or upcoming future scheduled days. They can also view Benefit Time balances such as Vacation, Sick and Personal Time.
- 8-User Defined Function Keys with Multiple Levels of Input
- Durable & Reliable ABS Construction for Long Life
- Vivid Color TFT Screen with Intuitive Graphical Interface
- Multi-Factor Transaction Authentication Options: Card, PIN or Password
- Integrated 125KHz RFID / Optional HID Prox Reader
- Built-In Contact Relay for Opening Doors or Ringing Bells (incl. Internal Bell Schedule Support)
- Employee Lookup of Time Punches / Hours, Schedules & More
- Convenient Off-Line USB Punch Transfer Utility
- Optional POE Ethernet Adapter & UPS / Battery Backup Power Module
- DIMENSIONS: 7.5” x 6” x 2” (approx. 3 lbs)
- DISPLAY: Color TFT; 2 Color LED Indicator (red, green)
- MEMORY / CAPACITY: Each Unit Stores Up To 1,500 Templates & 30,000 Transactions
- COMMUNICATION: TCP/IP (Ethernet) with Available USB Port for Punch Data Transfer to Portable Drive
- SUPPORTED BADGE / ID TYPES: PIN, Prox-125 or Optional HID Prox; Opt. External Reader Support
- STANDARD FUNCTIONS: Auto Daylight Savings & Time/Date Synchronization via Network
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT: 32F to 110F degrees; Humidity 20 - 80% Non-Condensing
- POWER : Power Supply - 12 volt DC @ 1.5A
- Reader / Input: Badge (Proximity)
- ess – Employee Self-Service: Yes
- Cloud Capable: Yes
- Communication: Ethernet POE (Power Over Ethernet) – Optional
- Communication: Ethernet
- Reader / Input: Keypad
- Communication: Wi-Fi